Journey to the Table has five documents designed to help your ministry create a good space to invite young adults into conversations about faith in our world. There are five documents that make up the core curriculum:
- Team Position Descriptions – Information about each position on the team of leaders for your JTT event
- Talk Guides – 10 talk guides to help your selected team members prepare to share their experience with participants
- Schedule Blocks – the detailed schedule for your team to use during the event
- After the Experience – how you can follow up with participants after the event to continue their spiritual growth
- Community Level – specifically for Walk to Emmaus and Chrysalis Communities offering JTT
All of these documents are available for electronic download after you sign the covenant agreement for Journey to the Table and submit your payment.